Are you still saying ' I don't know'?? Do check out this!! (2019)

" I DON'T KNOW " ALTERNATIVES


Bored of using the same sentence - I don't know??   No worries!! 
We are going to help you with many better alternatives. Check it out!

  • I'm not sure.   Example: I'm not sure where my purse is.
  • I'm unsure.      Example: I'm unsure about my tenses.
  • Not 100% sure. Example: I'm not 100 per cent sure, to be honest
  • I'm not 100 per cent sure 
  • I'm not 100 per cent. 
  • I've got no idea. OR   No idea
  • I haven't got a clue.
  • Not a clue 
  • I haven't got the faintest idea(that means you have the slightest idea, but it's not much clear)
  • I haven't the foggiest.  ( you may feel that this is a bit odd, but trust me it is used and it's common, especially in British)
  • It is beyond me. (means the knowledge is not within your reach )
  • I'm not the best person to ask.
  • Your guess is as good as mine (it's a phrase. This means if you don't know, I also don't know. )
  • I don't know off the top of my head ( means without referring from somewhere, without getting reassurance from a book, from the internet, from someone who definitely knows, without that you can't be certain. That is without double-checking it, you can't be certain. But yes it means you have an idea.)

Try out this know! Pick your favourite one, practice it, use it in your daily life and share it with your near and dear ones  !!




Previous
Next Post »